Join in a group that encourages you to clear the source of your anxiety and understand what anxious thoughts and feelings are trying to accomplish. All within a safe space, while you discover the remedy for your anxiety.
It’s painful to feel overwhelmed and overstimulated by your emotions or thoughts. Maybe it leads you to feeling stuck or unable to partake and enjoy life’s offerings fully.
You get frustrated when there is too much on your plate.
Or you want to feel more in control of yourself. While at the same time, you want to let go because that control is driving you into exhaustion trying to manage it.
Juggling multiple commitments is not pleasurable. You want to know if there’s an easier way.
You want to stop the inner-judgment or fear of panicking that keeps you up at night. You want to sleep better. You want to feel better.
If this sounds familiar, this just might be the group for you.
This therapy group is crafted with you in mind.
During the 6-week group :
- Understand the specific ways anxiety manifests, why, and what can be done about it
- Practice effective skills to minimize the impact of anxiety in your day-to-day life, relationships, dating, and career
- Identify the strategies to manage overwhelming situations
- Prioritize your boundaries around your needs
- Address and clear childhood experiences that lead to anxiety or fear
- Do all this in a small group setting for personalized support.
- Wednesday Evenings 615-745 pm.
Reach out soon to secure your spot!